I hope that the old year had a good ending for you.
We all stand now on the brink of a fresh and new year.
May yours be a productive and happy one.
I have made some resolutions, something I have always avoided doing in the past.
1. Write every day. Get at least a few words down.
2. Do genealogy. That subscription to Ancestry should really be used.
3. Exercise every day. Even 10 minutes on the treadmill counts.
4. Eat healthier and be more aware of calories. Lose a little weight. I feel better at a lower weight.
5. Cross stitch every day, because all of the projects I have on the go are not going to finish themselves. Besides, this resolution grants me the opportunity for one or two new starts, doesn’t it? I thought so!
6. Keep blog updated. I lost interest around the time I should have started November’s NaNoWriMo. Updates galore, for 2018! Promise. Maybe even a new story or two.